Job/Needs/Pulpit Supply Board
First Baptist Church of Norwalk is seeking a full-time Pastor. Click here for the details.
The deadline for applicants to respond is September 6.
Hope In Christ Community Church in Compton is seeking a Senior Pastor. Click here for the details.
- Must reside in the state of California, preferably Southern California.
- Must be a licensed and ordained minster.
- Must adhere to the Southern Baptist 2000 Faith & Message, as well as the Bible's teachings in both their personal life and professional ministry.
- Must have experience in preaching to various audiences, minimally 3 times a month, within the last 3-4 years.
- Must be experienced in teaching the Word of God without compromise.
- Must have experiences in officiating weddings, funerals, baptisms, and baby dedications.
- Must work with the music ministry to plan appropriate worship.
- Must serve as the church representative at civic functions.
- Must lead the administrative body, commonly called the Deacon Ministry.
- Must assist the Finance Committee to oversee the compilation of a church budget and adherence to that budget.
- Must manage the paid church staff, which often includes a secretary, office manager and maintenance contractor.
- Along with the Deacons, must ensure that the church is adhering to the policies set by the California Southern Baptist Convention and the Bible.
- Must effectively deal with conflicts within the church and any discipline issues that may arise.
Ministers Available for Pulpit Supply
- Rev. Robert Langley 626-393-6346
5 pews (10 ft. long) available in LA. Contact Tony at 559-281-6020.